English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

++Sitene Ekle
$ DOLAR → Alış: / Satış:
€ EURO → Alış: / Satış:

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain condemn Israeli aggression against Palestinians

Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Bahrain condemn Israeli aggression against Palestinians


BEIRUT, LEBANON (3:15 A.M.) – The Foreign Ministries of Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Bahrain have condemned the killing of more than 50 Palestinians by the Israeli military on Monday.

“We condemn the attack on Palestinian civilians by the Israeli occupation forces and reaffirm our commitment to the Kingdom’s position on the Palestinian issue and support our Palestinian brothers in the return of their legitimate rights in accordance with UN Security Council resolutions and the Arab peace initiative,” the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs stated.

Riyadh demanded that the international community “take responsibility for ending the violence against the Palestinians and ensuring their protection.”

In turn, the representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Qatar, Lulu Al-Khatyr, told Qatar news agency QNA that Doha “condemns in the strongest terms both brutal massacres and systematic killings committed by the Israeli occupation forces against unarmed Palestinians in the Gaza Strip, including women and children, in the time of a peaceful and legitimate protest against the unilateral decision of the United States to move its embassy to Jerusalem, which goes against the UN resolutions.”

The representative of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Qatar called on international and regional forces, to whose voice they listen in Israel, “for immediate action to stop the brutal murder machine,” and the UN Security Council “to fulfill their duties.”

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bahrain also stated via their official Twitter account that they condemn “the murder of hundreds of blocked Palestinians from the bullets of the Israeli military.”

As the official representative of medical services of the Gaza Strip Ashraf al-Kidra told RIA Novosti, according to the latest information, the number of Palestinians killed by Israeli troops on the borders of the Gaza Strip on Monday rose to 52 people.

Palestine and Kuwait called for the convening of the UN Security Council because of the killing of Palestinians.

President of the United States Donald Trump in December last year announced the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel and the transfer of the American embassy to this historical city, ​​which until today was located in Tel Aviv.

Trump’s decision caused riots among Palestinians and protests in several countries in the Arab world. The transfer of the American Embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem took place on May 14, the day of the 70th anniversary of the formation of Israel.

Source RIA


Apsny News English

ZİYARETÇİ YORUMLARI

Henüz yorum yapılmamış. İlk yorumu aşağıdaki form aracılığıyla siz yapabilirsiniz.

YORUM YAZ